Many skin conditions that surface in time originate from the deeper skin layers and are difficult to diagnose with the human eye.
• Porphyrin in acne & comedones
• Free oil flow
• Plugged pores
• Areas of keratinized skin
• Areas with diminished circulation
• Dehydrated skin
• Vascular conditions
• Skin irritations
• Areas of lipid-dry skin
• Milia from milia like
• Area with collagen loss
• Sensitive and thinned skin areas
• Wrinkle formations
• Fine skin surface texture
• Fine line patterns
BDR Rejuvenating Treatment (90 -120 min) £220
Restoring a plump complexion and youthful glow
We use a powerful combination of technologies to stimulate all skin functions and recreate the balance of a healthy, youthful skin. With BDR Rejuvenating Treatment we are able to work at all layers of the skin, to plump and firm from within and restore a radiant, fresh glow to the surface. Combining BDR patented pain-free needling, fruit acid peels, gentle microdermabrasion, advanced cosmeceutical skincare and LED light therapy to generate 100% natural skin renewal with noticeable, lasting results.
- Naturally stimulates collagen and elastin production to visibly firm skin
- Smoothes fine lines and wrinkles
- Restores youthful, glowing complexion
- Works at the deeper layers to plump skin
BDR Anti-Wrinkle Treatment (60-120 min) £200
Targeted treatment to minimise the appearance of deep set wrinkles
Our Anti-Wrinkle treatment is the ultimate attack on wrinkles, and the ideal targeted solution for problem areas like crow’s feet and smokers’ lines around the lips. We use BDR patented technology to treat the wrinkles from the bottom up, restoring volume with a natural alternative to injectable treatments.
- Significantly reduces deep-set wrinkles
- Refines the complexion
- Provides an on-going lifting effect
BDR Acne Treatment (50-90 mins) £120
To deeply cleanse and visibly purify problem skin
Many of us will experience acne at some stage in our life – it affects men and women of all ages, not just teenagers. Acne bacteria feeds off the sebum, the natural oil in our skin. When the skin produces too much sebum, it mixes with the dead skin cells that accumulate on the skin’s surface and clogs pores, preventing oxygen from penetrating and providing the perfect conditions for acne bacteria to thrive.
Our powerful BDR Acne treatment not only targets the inflammation and breakouts that are visible on the skin, it also restores skin back to its healthy, balanced state to prevent further problems.
• Deeply cleanses and exfoliates
• Purifies the skin of acne bacteria
• Reduces inflammation
• Rebalances moisture levels
• Prevents scar formation
*Introductory offer - 30% off your first BDR Treatment at Nova* For more information, or to book a treatment call 020 8293 1070.
The safe but powerful blend of ingredients in skin peels work to visibly reduce the appearance of open pores, dissolve dead skin cells, target blemishes, acne and pigmentation, and visibly smooth fine lines and wrinkles.
• Acne and acne scarring
• Hyper pigmentation and age spots
• Fine lines and wrinkles
• Dry, coarse tired and dull skin
• ZO Stimmulator Peel – A great brightening, pre-party treatment for stimulation of collagen, exfoliation of dead skin for softer smoother skin.
• Dermaquest Pumpkin – Harnessing naturally occurring acids found in pumpkin pulp this treatment is ideal for lifting pigmentation, treating fine lines and brightening skin.
• Glycolic Acid – A naturally occurring deep penetrating acid, exfoliating skin and proving good overall revitalisation.
• Lactic Acid – A gentle and natural acid which leaves the skin brightened and refreshed.
• Peptide Vitality – A powerful anti-aging treatment, producing plump and glowing skin, using advanced peptides to fill out lines and stimulate collagen production.
• Salicylic Resurfacers and Peels – We utilise a range of varying strengths of salicyclic treatments to treat all degrees of acne and oily skin complaints, control skin inflammation, kill off bacteria and clear congestion.
• Jessners Peels – Ideal for acne suffers to clear congestion, remove bacteria and minimise pores.
• TCA Peel – An advanced treatment for removing upper layers to smooth away lines and kick start skin regeneration
The aftercare also depends greatly on the strength of peel used, and recommend SPF and hydration to get the best results and to protect your newly revealed skin. With many peels we expect some redness after treatment and some flaking and gentle shedding of the outer skin layer in the days following. After this process your skin will become noticeably softer and fresher looking.
£75 (Single Treatment) / £191 (Course of 3)
ZO Skin Health Stimulator Peel
£75 (Single Treatment) / £191 (Course of 3)
TCA / Salicylic /Jesseners Dermaquest Chemical Peel
£120 (Single Treatment) / £360 (Course of 3)*
*(Includes homecare Serum & SPF)