Set out below are the terms on which Nova Aesthetic Clinic provides service to its clients. Please ensure that you have read and fully understood them prior to booking any treatment.
1. Appointments and cancellations
• All doctors, nurses and therapists at are trained and approved in accordance with the company’s treatment protocols and therefore Nova Aesthetic Clinic does not guarantee continued treatment with a named nurse or therapist.
• If you are unable to attend your appointment, please contact us immediately on 0208 293 1070. We will need to know that you wish to cancel 24 hours before your appointment is due. Failure to cancel or rearrange with 24 hour’s notice will result in the loss of the treatment from your plan or deposit being redeemed.
• Please arrive for your appointment at least 10 minutes in advance so that the necessary paperwork can be completed. Late arrival may result in reduced treatment time or forfeiting of the appointment. Nova Aesthetic Clinic will endeavour to ensure that your appointment runs to time; however, should we need to cancel or postpone your appointment at short notice, we will make every effort to contact you in advance.
• Prior to your appointment we will inform you of any preparation required in advance of your treatment. Failure to follow the guide lines may result in cancellation of your appointment, reduced treatment time, or additional fees being charged.
• Any client who requires treatment and brings a child with them must also be accompanied by another adult to chaperone the child whilst the client is being treated. Failure to bring an adult chaperone with any child will result in the treatment being cancelled and loss of the treatment from the course or deposit. No children under the age of 16 years must be left unattended within the clinic at any time.
2. Credit card details, deposits and payments
• To secure an appointment with Nova Aesthetic Clinic a deposit may be required.
• For an appointment with a doctor: a deposit of £25 will be charged at the time of booking, in order to secure the appointment.
• For any subsequent individual treatments up to the value of £350 a deposit of £25 will be charged and for any subsequent individual treatments over the value of £350, a deposit of £50 will be charged at the time of booking. Deposits can be used towards payment for treatment or left on your account for future treatments. Should deposits remain unclaimed by the client following twelve months of inactivity Nova Aesthetic Clinic reserves the right to withhold the deposit.
• These charges will not be applied to clients booking an appointment from their existing package of treatment.
3. Courses of treatments
• All treatments purchased as a course must be paid for in full in advance of the first treatment. All treatment courses must be taken within 12 months of the date of purchase; any treatments left untaken after 12 months will be forfeited.
• Treatment plans are only refundable for medical reasons. Any refund agreed is calculated by deducting the full list price of all treatments already taken, plus any charged for non-attendance, from the total price of the course of treatment, with the difference returned to you.
4. Treatment suitability
• We will always assess whether treatment is suitable for you, or likely to be successful, prior to any treatment being carried out. If not, we will inform you as to the reasons why. You will only be liable for the cost of the initial consultation, where applicable.
• Nova Aesthetic Clinic will not be liable in contract, tort or otherwise for any economic loss (including, without limitation, loss of profit), or for any other special, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising out of, or in connection with, its provision of any goods and/or services to the client.
• It is the client’s responsibility to ensure that he or she provide Nova Aesthetic Clinic with all relevant medical details prior to each treatment. Nova Aesthetic Clinic will not be liable for any damage that occurs as a result of the client’s failure to disclose such details.
• The client agrees to comply with all instructions and/or recommendations given to them by, or on behalf of, Nova Aesthetic Clinic regarding the care of a treated area. Nothing in these terms of business shall exclude or limit Nova Aesthetic Clinic’s liability for any personal injury resulting from Nova Aesthetic Clinic’s negligence.
6. Your right to complain
• Nova Aesthetic Clinic endeavours to treat all its clients appropriately, compassionately and fairly. If, however, you have an issue with any matter in relation to your treatment at Nova Aesthetic Clinic, you are entitled to lodge a complaint, either verbally, by telephone or in writing. If you require assistance with making your complaint, Nova Aesthetic Clinic will be pleased to help.
• The member of staff who initially receives the complaint will convey the details to the Clinic Manager or their designated deputy, and you will receive a letter within two days of lodging the complaint that an investigation into the matter is under way.
• During the course of the investigation, Nova Aesthetic Clinic may require you to attend an additional consultation with the practitioner involved in your treatment, if this is deemed appropriate. If you are not satisfied with this initial attempt at resolution, or have any objection to being seen by this practitioner, the clinic’s Director will review your case.